Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] Request

  • jeya sree
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello Karthick,
                          I think the second year of this course is in Mumbai, right? May be there u will be exposed to the company based skills u shud be knowing when u start work....

      Regards,
      Jeysree

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2008

        hi,

        I have seen syllabuls of Event & entertainment mgmt of MICA institute,
        its quite good. All media and entertainment Companies come over there. So,it is good career option as u can earn money as well as fame. So, it's better not to shift to other course.

        best luck.........:>