Re: [2IIM CAT Prep] which mba college to choose

  • pankaj dosi
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2008
      there is a college called G.K.M in chennai.....its a very good college with pass percentage of about 98% and assured placement wit min salary of 20 lacs/annum. last year recruitment list:
         oracle
         google
         ford
         ms
         ibm
         barclays

         lookin forward to c u der......even am studyin  there.....bye....

      sneha7175 <sneha7175@...> wrote:
      hello..i got 99.6%ile in MAT.. can someone tell me which college
      should i go for..!plz give more preference to delhi or kolkata
      colleges while providing me with ur valuable informations. .
      thanz in advance..

      Sneha Agarwal