Re: Regarding MBA Colleges

  • l1n1p1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, santosh kumar
      <santhosh_kumar_iit@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      > Im presently working in Infosys.(18 months work
      ex). The package is 3.4 lacs PA
      > Now I got a rank of 235 in JMET and 95.74
      percentile in CAT. Im applying to IITB and IITD
      through JMET and others like IMT Ghaziabad through CAT. What would
      be the quality of MBA in these colleges. Is it worth doing an MBA
      from there as if we change the job here it self we may end up
      earning the same amount after two years and also we need not pay any
      fees!! and we get salary for those two years. What do you
      think , should guys with experience go only to A level colleges like
      IIMs, XLRI ,MDI ,SPJAIN etc or can we take the risk of going to the
      next level colleges like IIT's, IMT,
      > TAPMI etc
      > Pls Reply.
      > Thanks
      > P. Santosh Kumar
      >
      > it will be good for u to have an experience in companies like
      infosys which will led to to Alevel colleges