Re: [Ascent CAT] help me.....

  • ramesh akula
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      Hi,
      Inaternational School of Business & Media,Pune is not recognized by any authority.
      and the placements are not pretty good.I heard that placements for laterals(experienced people) r pretty ok.If ther is a chence,go 4 any institute councelling(time,cl etc).u  may be provided with some gud piece of information.

      Ramesh A