Re: about indian business academy

  • aa_ramesh2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hi,
      That institute doesn't has any recognisation by AICTE or UGC like that.
      and the placements are just OK.(not 100%)
      so you have to think about that!!!
      and finally don't believe in rankings.practically things may be
      different.
      --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, tallapudi vivekananda
      <vivekananda_cat@...> wrote:

      > I wrote XAT-2007. Now i got a call for GDPI from 'Indian business
      academy', Banglore.I want the information and rankings of this
      institute.If any one know about this college please help me.

      > ---------------------------------
      > Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers

    • naina
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
        hi

        i have seen the college..when i went to the college a few days back
        people were already placed..had a talk with the faculty there and
        its decent enuf..the infrasastrucure is also no problem..if u have
        to join a b-scholl this year only then u can keep this as an option

        take care
        neha