Re: [Ascent CAT] Question on Verbal...

  • ajay sharma
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2006
      answer would be  option no 1

      laxmI narayana <narne_18@...> wrote:
      Dear  Prakash,
      I feel (A) is the correct answer.

      f1_prakash <f1_prakash@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Can any one pls answer this, with suitable explanation. ....i narrowed
      down to 2 choices,the answer from the book is different than i thought.
      But i still couldnt accept it....so, would like to seek your opinion.

      Q. It will take sometime for many South Koreans to ___________ the
      conflicting images of North Korea, let alone to ________ what to make
      of their northern cousins.

      1) reconcile, decide
      2) understand, clarify
      3) make out, decide
      4) reconcile, understand

      Please tell me the reason for your choice. Thank you

      All the Best for CAT 2006