Suggestion Required.

  • fateh najamuddin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2006

      Hi Friends,

      I wrote the MAT exam this May and got a score of 712 out of 800 and have applied to various  institutes but am not sure that which among the following is the Best one
      in terms of facilities , faculty and campus recruitment:

      1. Institute of Marketing Management , New Delhi

      2. Institute of Management Studies , Ghaziabad

      3. Amity Bussiness School, Noida

      4. Allianze Business Academy, Noida

      Although I have got call letter from 1 3and 4 I am waiting from the third one.
      I request you to please suggest me that which B school out the above four should
      I select in order to pursue MBA.

      I will appreciate your  precious advice

      Thanks in Advance
      Fateh