RE: [ascent CAT] Study Group In Bangalore

  • rishabh gunjal
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi Frens,

      I am Rishabh working at Mindtree Consulting. I really
      appreciate Prashanth's idea. However it wud be better
      if we have a central coordinator(definitely Rahul)who
      can organize a face to face discussion on weekends.

      I am taking my first step. here is my mob. no.
      9845910989 O:26264156. So please give me a call if
      this group is still alive and kicking.

      Thanks and Regards
      Rishabh

      --- prashanth S <pach2212@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      > Lets fructify this. I am very keenly interested.
      > I am Prashanth working in Novell
      > My number is 9880017325.
      >
      > I have createe a blog. We can keep posting them
      > during
      > weekdays. Hit the link pach2212.blogspot.com
      > Let me know if we guys can reach this...
      >
      > Shall we discuss about the hot cake "post-budget
      > TDS"
      > to start off with????
      >
      > Keep 'em going.
      > pach
      >
      > --- Nitin Sharma <nitin_sharma06@...> wrote:
      > > Hi I am Nitin and I feel that on weekdays we can
      > > take half an hour or
      > > so out.
      > >
      > > On the weekends more time can be given.
      > >
      > > Discussions do help.... do drop a call at
      > > 9886717306.
      > >

      > > Nitin Sharma | TNSD Bangalore | INFOSYS | *
      > > :mailto:Nitin_Sharma06@... |* :
      > > 91-9886717306 | Extn:
      > > 08051561064
      > >
      > > --- "Its Nice to be Important but its more
      > Important
      > > to be Nice" ---

      > > _____

      === message truncated ===

    • swetha shakalya
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 16, 2005
        Hi,
        Am Swetha & am interested in this too. Am working in KPMG for Risk Advisory Services & my number is 9845937405. Please keep me posted about this.

        Regds
        Swetha

        prashanth S <pach2212@...> wrote:

        Hi all
        Lets fructify this. I am very keenly interested.
        I am Prashanth working in Novell
        My number is 9880017325.

        I have createe a blog. We can keep posting them during
        weekdays. Hit the link pach2212.blogspot.com
        Let me know if we guys can reach this...

        Shall we discuss about the hot cake "post-budget TDS"
        to start off with????

        Keep 'em going.
        pach

        --- Nitin Sharma <nitin_sharma06@...> wrote:
        > Hi I am  Nitin and I feel that on weekdays we can
        > take half an hour or
        > so out.
        >
        > On the weekends more time can be given.
        >
        > Discussions do help.... do drop a call at
        > 9886717306.
        >

        > Nitin Sharma | TNSD Bangalore | INFOSYS | *
        > :mailto:Nitin_Sharma06@...   |* :
        > 91-9886717306 | Extn:
        > 08051561064
        >
        > --- "Its Nice to be Important but its more Important
        > to be Nice" ---

        >   _____

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12981876v/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/

        D=groups/S=1705000003:HM/EXP=1109339565/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
        > s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=732645758>
        >

        >   _____
        >

        >       Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >       *      To visit your group on the web, go to:
        >
        >       *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

        >       *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        > Yahoo!
        === message truncated ===

        http://au.movies.yahoo.com

        Ascent Education
        An IIM Alumni Venture
        Class for CAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT
        http://www.ascenteducation.com

        Archives of past CAT questions can be viewed at http://questions.ascenteducation.com

        IIM CAT Preparation tips at
        http://iimcat.blogspot.com

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • paneendra kumar bl
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2007
          hello

          Is there any study group now in bangalore for CAT 2007, i got 83
          percentile this time would like to study again for next
          time.Currently iam working professional in power sector and took
          coaching last time.This time i do not want to spend lots of money on
          coaching as i have alreday spent last year.Instead i want to share my
          material with others and do the preparation.my contact is 26850558.JP
          nagar 7th ph bangalore.Would be better to have a small group of 8 to
          10

          Jai hind

          --- In ascent4cat@yahoogroups.com, divnith <divnith@...> wrote:

          > Hi,