RE: [ascent CAT] Help Plz

  • Garima Chugh
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005

      Hi guyz

      Can anyone give me a feedback on IMI, Delhi? How good is it in comparison to the other colleges?

      Also, if one were to select between IMI and SCMHRD, which one should they go for?

      Thanks!

      Garima Chugh

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
        Message
        Hi Garima,
        I would earnestly advise you to join SCMHRD, as this time SCMHRD has shown a steep rise in the quality of Placements and offers. And if u manage to get Marketing or Finance there, then it will be better then anything.
        Best of luck buddy :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2005
            hi garima

            just just remember that Symbiosis is all about hype they have the
            philosophy that "packet Shit in shining Wrappers" so my personal
            opinion would be IMI over SCMHRD but just check out the
            specializations you wanna do and go in for the place which gives it as
            both are similar as far as "Brand" goes in the industry just Symbi
            will sound good for your friends also see the fees difference that is
            also a factor to be looked upon.

            best of luck for your career
            one piece of thought "Dikhao pe mat jao apni akal lagao.....!"
            My name is napolean But my computer calls me ROOT ......!