RE: [ascent CAT] Digest Number 424

  • Chacko, Thariyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2005
      IIFT normally have 20 ppl attending a single GD that lasts for 1 hour ...not
      kiddin...
      fish market scene....at the end each person summarises for 2 min
      this info i got frm a last year attendee

      Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information
      from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
      protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
      addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
      distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you
      have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
      immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.