Re: [ascent CAT] Few General Queries...

  • prem kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2004
      Hi friend,
                      The CAT notification will appear in the month of August.And applying for the exam itself will let you be called for any of the 6 IIM's if you got the qualifying marks which will depend on their individual selection process.If you want to apply for any other management institutes beyond IIM's you have to apply individually.And the pattern is not sure for any year.There is no particular pattern for CAT and it may change year by year.That is the reason it is considered the toughest exam in India.So be thorough in all your aspects.Wish you all the best.Bye.

      Murtuza Amin <murtuzaamin_13@...> wrote:
      hi frnds,
      hows the Cat prep coming abt for all of u?
      I had a few queries regarding CAT and I would b thankful if anyone wud clear it for me.
      - This is my first attempt at CAT so I dont have much knowledge abt how to go abt stuff.
      I would like to know if one need to apply individually to all the IIMs or does one submit a single application for all the IIMs.
      - Secondly, one of my frnds who recently joined an institute was told by the institute management that the CAT pattern is likely to change this yr.Is this true?
      Cud anyone please help me out.
      Regards,
      Murtuza Amin

      Do you Yahoo!?