NMIMS v/s TAPMI

  • pai_srishantha
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2004
      Hi All,

      I want all you guys to share ur views about NMIMS and TAPMI.
      Which is the best? And which one to opt?

      Mail me ur views on my personal mail id.

      Thanks in Advance,

      Best Regards,
      Srishantha Pai.
    • arpit gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2004
        Hi
        NMIMS is more good as far as your internal grooming and placement thereafter is concerned.

        Regards

        Gaurav Chadha

        pai_srishantha <pai_srishantha@...> wrote:
        Hi All,

        I want all you guys to share ur views about NMIMS and TAPMI.
        Which is the best? And which one to opt?

        Mail me ur views on my personal mail id.

        Thanks in Advance,

        Best Regards,
        Srishantha Pai.

        Ascent Education
        An IIM Alumni Venture
        Class for CAT, XAT, GRE, GMAT
        http://www.ascenteducation.com

        Archives of past CAT questions can be viewed at http://www.ascenteducation.com/india-mba/iim/cat/questionbank/questionbank.shtml

      • Murtuza Amin
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2004
          hi frnds,
          hows the Cat prep coming abt for all of u?
          I had a few queries regarding CAT and I would b thankful if anyone wud clear it for me.
          - This is my first attempt at CAT so I dont have much knowledge abt how to go abt stuff.
          I would like to know if one need to apply individually to all the IIMs or does one submit a single application for all the IIMs.
          - Secondly, one of my frnds who recently joined an institute was told by the institute management that the CAT pattern is likely to change this yr.Is this true?
          Cud anyone please help me out.
          Regards,
          Murtuza Amin

          Do you Yahoo!?