Mr Xavier, I could'nt agree with you more ! We recently saw how the Sangh Pariwar and elements within BJP derailed Modi Express in Bihar !! Now Modi is trying
Mohan, The subject line for this discussion is about rejecting the faith of our ancestors. Instead of discussing this issue you are diverting it Amir Kahan andvarekat
From: Rajan Gopalan Canadians are intolerant ?? Interesting read from Toronto Sun “As a Muslim mother who never saw a niqab when I was growing
Arya Samaj and followers of the Vedic Dharma to take keen interest in the study of the Vedas
and Vedic literature including works of great Maharshi Dayananda Saraswati (1825-1883), and
ensure that our future generation gets inspiration from our rich and glorious Vedic heritage and
culture. Let us strive to see that the Vedic truths are practiced and propagated all over world.
To make the world noble (Arya), first we have to be noble - true Arya. – DK Bhagat
ACTIVITIES OF ARYA YUVAK PARISHAD:
1. Character building camps for young girls & boys.
2. Spread of Vedic knowledge in backward areas & villages.
3. Free distribution of books & copies to poor students.
4. Promotion of national integration and patriotism.
5. Regular publication of a magazine named ‘Yuva Udghosh’.
6. Performance and propagation of Vedic rituals like Agnihotra etc. for pollution control
and cultivation of excellent virtues in the mankind.
7. Youth development by conducting various programs of games, yoga, debates, songs,
essay writing, march etc.
- Jun 6, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.