Re: [aryasamajonline] apne vichar '' Karva Chauth'' par bheje-also on 10 prans

  • PREMCHAND SHRIDHAR
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010
      Dear Ramans ji, Namaste
                        As you have addressed the email to me,I am just performing my duty.I am a student of philosophy not of Yoga.Still suggest you to read book.CURING OF DISEASES
      THROUGH YOG by Bhartiya Yog Sansthan. Chapter four page 33,34 and 35 you will get the answer. I am unable to write long emails,therefore avoid debates.Excuse me.My Ph. No is
      281-752 0100 you can contact  me in person.
                                          My  good wishes and  humble regards for everyone.
                                                                        - Shridhar

      From: aryasamaj@...
      To: aryayouthgroup@yahoogroups.com; kahluwalia@...
      Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:42:18 -0400

      Dear Shri Bhai Anil ji,

      I appreciate your asking this question to your handpicked vedic scholars. I am also anxiously awaiting for a response.

      Regards

      Ved

      Prof. Dr. Ved Shravah

      To: kahluwalia@...; ;@...; aryayouthgroup@yahoogroups.com
      From: Anil_Arya@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:06:36 +0530

      namesty sh.prem chand shiri dhar ji,

      sh.dr.dharm pal arya ji,

      awam anya arya vidhvat jan,

      aap sabhi se anurodh hai ki sh.kewal ahluwalia ji ke diya hua vishya'' karva chauth''

      par vichar likhne ki kripa kare.

      dhanayavad

      anil arya

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2010
        Namaste and dhanyavad shridhar ji

        yes sure i will find this book and read through.
         i shall call u this evening but  if u please like to write for my info and also that of other  aryas the name of the author. or is it  written by  the sansthan?

        shubhkamnaye from
        Ramans