[Fwd: Thirst Friday]

  • Elizabeth Quinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Thirst Friday
      Date:Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:02:57 -0800
      From:Karen Benson <karendb@...>
      To:'Karen Benson' <karendb@...>

      Karen Benson Studios     Phone 541.382.9899

      Hello:

      Bend’s newest downtown gallery space, 135 UP Gallery, announces its debut in the upstairs of the Book Barn, located at 135 Minnesota in downtown Bend , between Wall and Bond streets.

       135 UP consists of a group of 15 artists (including me, which is why you’re receiving this invitation) with an emphasis on contemporary art.  This Friday, Dec. 1, will be our first show.  Note: We are ONLY open for Thirst Fridays, which is the first Friday of each month, from 5-9 pm.

      We’ll have food and wine available.  Check us out in February, March, April (I’ll have a duo show in April), May…

      Karen

      Image: Boats on Jenny Lake © 2006 Karen Benson   All Rights Reserved