clarifying

  • Elizabeth Quinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      hey Lloyd

      I am just need to clarify...sorry I am a little scattered of late.

      I see there are three readers including myself that will be reading. Do you want us to read at the reception? And at two other locations (Strictly Organic and Admin Parking Lot)? one -two poems or  few minute read each?

      Thanks
    • Elizabeth Quinn