test

  • Elizabeth Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      testing  1...2.....3
    • Karen Benson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006

        Hi Elizabeth, I hear you loud & clear!  Wasn’t that wonderful to hear David Duncan I think that’s his name read his work at the Tower, my friend Tim and I have been working “Deborhah” into every conversation since.

        I signed up on Yahoo for this group but then was having problems with Yahoo trying to take over my computer and was so annoyed at all the cr—popping up that I uninstalled everything yahoo, I think this is partly from my daughter using my computer for instant messaging.  Let me work on it one of these evenings as I would like to participate in a real forum on the arts.  Karen