test

  • Elizabeth Quinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2006
      Hi All!

      Thanks for joining Regional Arts Network. As more people join, I will post more info, but for now I thought I would run a test greeting. If you all could do that same that would be great! Thanks so much for being a part of RAN, I believe it will be good grease for the arts and culture grease in Central Oregon!

      best
      Elizabeth
    • Elizabeth Quinn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        testing  1...2.....3
      • Karen Benson
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006

          Hi Elizabeth, I hear you loud & clear!  Wasn’t that wonderful to hear David Duncan I think that’s his name read his work at the Tower, my friend Tim and I have been working “Deborhah” into every conversation since.

          I signed up on Yahoo for this group but then was having problems with Yahoo trying to take over my computer and was so annoyed at all the cr—popping up that I uninstalled everything yahoo, I think this is partly from my daughter using my computer for instant messaging.  Let me work on it one of these evenings as I would like to participate in a real forum on the arts.  Karen