Re: Fw: Request For Artist Proposals

  • Thomas Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hey, Elizabeth -
      Any chance you could invite me into this group on my home email
      address? I've been meaning to ask you for a long time but keep
      forgetting.
      Tadenda!

      Tom

      On Tuesday, June 13, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Elizabeth Quinn wrote:

      > Call for proposals. I invite any and all of you to post anything of
      > interest concerning call from submissions, events or ideas.
      >
      > Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of summer!
      >
      > best
      > Elizabeth

      <image.tiff>

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > 6/12/2006
      > <North Clack Park Artist RFQ.pdf>
    • Elizabeth Quinn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
          Hello,
          Jake and I have been thinking about putting together a
          few groups this summer for an open nude modeling
          session costing between $25-$30 per person for each
          session. The two of us have been modeling together as
          a couple for some time and I am now seven months
          pregnant. So, the session would consist of the a
          pregnant momma and papa doing gestures, longer sitting
          and laying down poses, and some standing poses as
          well. We have an indoor venue to work in and are
          still working out details, but we wanted to put it out
          there to see if anyone might be interested. The
          sessions will be limited to 7-10 people, and all
          medias are welcome except oil, as the venue is not
          equipped for that kind of ventilation. Also, we want
          it to be free flowing and for people who would like
          exposure and practice with the male and female
          pregnant body, as this is a rare occasion for the
          modeling community in Bend and surrounding areas.
          As a further note: We are also open to doing private
          sessions for anyone interested in either of us as
          models, in which case the prices will vary.
          We look forward to putting something together with the
          artists of Bend.
          Laura Parker and Jake Norris.

          --- Elizabeth Quinn <eque@...> wrote:

          > Call for proposals. I invite any and all of you to
          > post anything of interest concerning call from
          > submissions, events or ideas.
          >
          > Hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of summer!
          >
          > best
          > Elizabeth

          when you read poetry
          have an orgasm of the mind.