32RE: New member

  • jessequilts
    Nov 3, 2013

      Hello Corlis- our group began as a small study group working from the book Fabric Embellishing: The Basics and Beyond. However, we have not been active for awhile. So we've been having fun, just not within this group as of late! Good luck with your art quilting.

      ---In artquiltlab@yahoogroups.com, <artquiltlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi, I would like to thank you for allowing me to join your group.  I am a retired teacher and although I have been quilting for many years and  I have been adding art supplies to my stash for quite a while now and love learning new ways to use all my supplies. I look forward to making new friends and  joining in on all the fun!

      Corlis Berchiolly

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic