FW: [aol-hyd] Save Trees

  • A, Sivakolunthu (Siva)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Dear all

      For those who have missed the below posting in esatsang. Kindly sign the
      pertition to save trees. Guruji's has requested all of us to take
      initiatives to save trees.

      Belong To You !!

      From: Raj Waghray
      Subject: Save the Trees - Part Two

      With over 22,000 members subscribing to esatsang forum
      ( and hopefully the same numbers to this list as
      well), we are extremely short of signatures in our
      campaign.

      Nature belongs to us all. You need not have to be a
      Bangalorean to sign the petition.

      Go ahead and pass the word around:

      http://www.gopetition.com/region/97/2584.html

      JAIGURUDEV!