Re: [artofliving_india] kriya & its medicila effects on asthama

  • Shrivastava Anuj
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
      jgd all aol group friends
      my friends wife who has also done basic course is
      suffering from chronic asthma i any one has any
      information on effects of kriya on asthma and research
      on it or experience pl let me know.
      jai guru dev
      anuj

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Arnab Sen
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2002
        Dear Friend anuj

        Just tell your friend's wife to go ahead and do it!!!
        Dont ask about anybody's opinion or research work.
        Such things NEVER act the same way for all. Every
        individual will have his or her story to tell. The
        best way is to do it yourself and experience. One
        thing I can tell you is that it will NEVER have any
        negative effect. The body alone will speak. If she
        finds any pranayama difficult to do then she should
        leave it at that. Tell her not to stretch herself too
        much for doing any excercise. Your own body will speak
        to you, which you should listen to rather than
        listening to other's opinion..

        Hope I could make the point which I wanted to !!!
        Jai Gurudev!!!

        Arnab
        AOL, Jakarta
        Indonesia

        --- Shrivastava Anuj <shobhaanuj@...> wrote:
        > jgd all aol group friends
        > my friends wife who has also done basic course is
        > suffering from chronic asthma i any one has any
        > information on effects of kriya on asthma and
        > research
        > on it or experience pl let me know.
        > jai guru dev
        > anuj

        > http://uk.my.yahoo.com

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Shrivastava Anuj
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 11, 2002
          jai gurudev
          jabalpur information centre is arranging a advance
          course from 25th Dec. following are the details :

          Course Date : 25-12-02 to 29-12-02
          Venue : Marble Rock School
          Teacher : MEGHAL BHAIYA
          Fees : Between 1700 to 2000
          Contact : Mr.Lalit Bakshi 0761-2668070
          Mrs.Aruna Sareen 0761-2318055
          Mr.Rakesh Choubey 98272 45170
          Mr.Sudheer Agrawal 98272 72355
          Dr.Shobha Shrivastava 0761-316444
          The school is situated approx 12 km form Jabalpur amid
          open space with hostel facility and surrounded by
          mountains a very beautiful open place.PERFECT FOR
          ADVANCE COURSE A MUST DO FOR ALL. So HURRY LIMITED
          SPACE.
          JAI GURUDEV

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com