Guru Story

  • ritz_aol@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Jgd,

      While share this Guru Story of mine, I am filled with so much gratitude for dear Guruji that how much he cares.

      I as taking continous courses in Chattisgarh n now in Bihar n due to continuous talking (crs, intro talks, meetings etc) there was so much throat infection since 3 months that I was not able to speak properly, my voice had changed n lot of stress needed to tak.

      I had done so many remedies, eaten medicine but all failed n I was frustrated with my voice n throat.

      In this frustration, last week I wrote to Guruji about this and asked for his help.

      Althought I didn't got reply of his mail but to my surprise soon after 2 days my throat become normal. My original voice which I had not heard from last 3 months was back as if nothing has happened.

      its not that it is first time guruji helped me but every time when it happens, a sence of BEING SPECIAL comes in me and gratitude that " MY GURU IS THERE FOR ME"

      Regards

      Ritu Chopra
      Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel