Hindi translation seva

  • jaigurudev_india
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      Jaigurudev Dear ones,

      All of those who are interested in translation seva, (english to hindi transalation) , please write back to me, and i will share an interesting seva with you

      if you know any other language other than hindi, and english and you are interested for translation seva, then kindly revert.

      Those interested, contact Harshal on phone to the below no. directly.

      Regards,
      Harshal
      +91 7829068283
      Skype : harshalpjadhav www.artofliving.org,www.srisriravishankar.org