Maha Shivratri Special Weeklong Part 2 in Bangalore Ashram

  • jaigurudev_india
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011

      Dear Ones,

      The much-awaited MahaShivratri will be celebrated on March 2, 2011 at our Bangalore Ashram.

      When the moment is whole, complete, then that moment is Divine. Let us experience that moment by diving into the ocean of silence by participating in the Weeklong Part 2 program from Feb 28 – Mar 6, 2011.

      Weeklong Part 2 program is open to all who have completed the Part I & Part 2 program already and 21 years old.

      • Check in Feb 27th onwards, Check-out March 7th Afternoon.
      • Donation is inclusive of Weeklong Part 2 Program, Food & accommodation from Feb 27th –  March 7th  noon.

      Sharing Type

      (Number of people                     in the room)

      Donation per person (Resident Indian Nationals)

      4-5 per room

      Rs 5500/-

      Dormitory

      Rs 4000/-

      ·         Please note, participants can upgrade their accommodation to TWIN & TRIPLE sharing rooms on arrival at ashram (subject to availability) by paying additional contribution.

      • On Mahashivratri Day we are going to have a Maha Rudrapuja in our ashram. These Pujas and Homas are conducted for blessings and benefit of everyone. You are cordially invited to attend with your family and friends.
      • The blessings received from the Pujas and Homas are for everyone. However a person, if he/she wishes, as a token of gratitude, may choose to contribute for the celebrations.
      • Any one can take Sankalpa in this pooja.
      • Dormitory accommodation will be available during on the spot registration other room sharing are subject to availability.
      • Payments can be made ONLY through Online and demand draft in favor of "Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth" payable at Bangalore. We request all Apex bodies to keep the track of Applications and send us the report at courses@....  For any queries related to the courses email us at the above email ID.
      • Please ensure all registration forms along with contributions reach the Ashram by the February 18th,2011 by courier (Professional/First Flight) or speed post to the following address only.

      "MAHASHIVRATRI REGISTRATIONS 2011"

      Ashram Administrative Office,

      Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth,

      21st KM Kanakapura Road, Udai pura,

      Bangalore South – 560082, Karnataka

      We solicit your help and complete support to make this event comfortable for all.

      Jai Gurudev!

      Team Ashram

      www.vvmvp.org

      --
      Jai Gurudev !

      Ashram Events Team
      +91-80-26080236
      www.vvmvp.org
      Skype ID: Bangalore_Ashram

      For International Events email to: internationalevents@...

      For National Events email to: nationalevents@...

      SMS "jgd ashramevents <your name> to 56363 (for Indian numbers only) or mail to ashramcourses+subscribe@... for latest updates on courses & events at Bangalore Ashram

      Now you can register online itself through www.vvmvp.org, in three simple steps:

      1. Create a login.
      2. Fill in details after logging in.
      3. Pay through credit/debit card to register yourself !