Another Experiance with Guruji, where he saved my sister while i was away for seva

  • RITU CHOPRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010
      Jgd,

      I would like to share my experiance with My Master while i was away frm my home n doing seva.

      Guruji Says"You do my work, i will do your work".Although i had experiance this many times, but this time he saved my sister while i was away for seva in Amritsar.

      My younger sister had some problem in Kidney and doctors were suspecting some serious problem in her Kidney. The day i was leaving for Amritsar, my sister was undergoing some tests.

      I got so busy in Amritsar in seva (as Guruji is comming here) that i completely forgot to call in home for 3-4 days. After 5th day my mother called me and told me that the reports were not good and BIOPSY has to conducted the other day.

      I just assures her that Guruji will take care all prayed to Guruji that since i am away from my family n doing ur work, now it is ur resposibily to take care of my family.

      The next day i was in some village n i called my sister and assured her also n told her to take Guruji's name. In just half hr she was to undergo biopsy.

      I was calm n just doing seva but smhow in back of my mind i was praying to him to take care.

      To my surprise, after 3 hrs my mother called n told me that Guruji has done miracle as just when the biospy was going to happen, suddenly some senior doctor came, sme 4-5 doctors consulted the case and saw her ultrasound.

      They conducted a new ultrasound and the reports of both the ultrasounds (previous n new one) were different and as per the new report there was no need to do Biopsy as the condition of the Kidney was not such bad that Biopsy has to be conducted.

      She can be cured by medicines only.

      I just smiled after listning to her as again Guruji has taken care of me n my family.

      Just do seva, keep on doing without bothering for any thing. He is there to take care 24*7

      THANKS GURUJI.

      Ritu Chopra