free sms groups for all aolites in india

  • Jai Gurudev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      "Our highest identity is that We are part of One DIVINITY" SriSri

      General SMS Groups for ALL

      SriSriVANI: Inspirational quotes(sutra's)

      To join from your mobile phone SMS: "JOIN SriSriVANI" to 567678
      join online  http://www.smsgupshup.com/groups/SriSriVANI

      Sutra: Daily Sutra Group
      To join from your mobile phone SMS: "JOIN sutra" to 567678
        join online  http://www.smsgupshup.com/groups/sutra

      SriSriNEWS: News group on Sri Sri
      To join from your mobile phone SMS: "JOIN SriSriNEWS" to 567678
        join online  http://www.smsgupshup.com/groups/SriSriNEWS

      AOLWebsites: aol material on internet
      To join from your mobile phone SMS: "JOIN AOLWebsites" to 567678
        join online  http://www.smsgupshup.com/groups/AOLWEBSites

      *Please Note: ALL Above SMS services available in india only.