fwd : Power of your VOTE - Sri Sri

  • srinivas p
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      From: Yamini Kumar <yaminiku@...>
      Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 1:36 PM
      Subject: The power of your vote - Sri Sri

      The power of your vote - Sri Sri

      India's problems are complex. And unfortunately these are compounded by
      vote-bank politics. Instead of uniting the different sections of society, many
      politicians divide it to keep their vote banks intact. If people are united,
      politicians won't be able to get votes through divisive politics. In such a
      situation, the only way for them to win votes would be through good
      performance.

      As citizens, we must protect our country from those who manipulate issues for
      their personal gains and who lead by playing vote-bank politics. Those with
      vested interests support insensible decisions and oppose sensible ones. We have
      to steer clear of such leaders. We must encourage broad-minded politicians and
      leaders to come forward and take charge, and to educate and uplift the society
      - spiritually, morally and socially.

      Read complete article at:
      http://ibnlive.in.com/blogs/srisriravishankar/2428/53310/the-power-of-your-vote.html

      "Any time a thought, a sentence, or paragraph inspires you or opens up your thinking, you need to capture it, like a butterfly in a net, and later release it into your own field of consciousness."
      "People who are willing to serve will have good times even in the bad times." - H. H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar