E-Newsletter of AOL Pearls!!!

  • Piyush Chaudhary
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Jai guru Dev!!!

      we have great pleasure in informing you that we have decided to bring out an
      E-Newsletter of AOL Pearls called  SRI SRI VANI  which will extensively cover ALL AOL activities across the globe.We invite you to download this Newsletter from the following site:

                                           www.artoflivingfaridabad.org

      we encourage everyone to feel a part of SRI SRI VANI ...and make it reach people far and wide and this you can do by contributing articles, personal experiences,share awesome aol
      pixs from your collection and by providing regular feedbacks.
      with warm regards,
      and committed to our Guru's service.
      WEB SEWA TEAM, SRI SRI VANI
      Email:-info@...

      --
      Piyush Chaudhary

      --
      Piyush Chaudhary Software Engineer Cell-9718102482 visit me
      www.artoflivingfaridabad.org