Introductory Talk on "Inspiring Brilliance" for the Youth of Age Group 18-30

  • mona ingale
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      forwarded message:

      Introductory Talk on "Inspiring Brilliance" for the
      Youth of Age Group 18-30
      By Faculty of WAYE -- Rashmin Pulekar, Mumbai

      Nashik-- His Holiness Sri Sri Ravishankar founder of
      Art Of Living Organisation established WAYE ( World
      Alliance for Youth Empowerment ) an organisation for
      the Urban Youth of India & all over the World . Under
      the WAYE Nashik Youth has organised YES+ ( Youth
      Empowerment Seminar + ) workshop on 23rd April 2007 in
      Nashik.

      To give an idea about the workshop volunteers of WAYE
      has organised Special "Inspiring Brilliance" Talk on
      2nd April 2007 Monday. Speaker Mr. Rashmin Pulekar
      from Mumbai who is an International Chess Champion and
      one of the Faculty of this Workshop is going to talk
      in this workshop.

      All the Youths of Nashik City who feels we are the
      Youths of this Country and we can Make Our Nation's
      Dream Come True can attend this workshop. All the
      Dynamic Youths are co ordially invited for this
      workshop.

      Day & Date:
      Monday, 2nd April 2007

      Time & Venue :
      6 PM at Kalidas Kalamandir, Shalimar, Nashik

      For passes..contact
      Pravin : 9850303013
      Chirag : 9922136378
      Sachin: 9371828834