Learn from JING

  • SuryaNarayananKrishnaMoorthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005

      Learn from JING

      Chuan and Jing joined a wholesale company together just after graduation.

      Both worked very hard.

      After several years, the boss promoted Jing to sales executive but Chuan
      remained a sales rep.

      One day Chuan could not

      take it anymore, He tendered his
      resignation to his boss and complained that the boss did not value hard working
      staff, but only promoted

      those who flattered him.

      The boss knew that Chuan worked very hard for the years, but in order to
      help Chuan realise the difference between him and Jing, the boss asked Chuan
      to do the following.

      Go and find out anyone

      selling water melon in the
      market? Chuan returned and said yes. The boss asked how much per kg? Chuan
      went back to the market to ask and returned to inform boss the $12 per kg.

      Boss told Chuan, I will ask Jing the same question? Jing went, returned and
      said, boss, only one person selling water melon. $12 per kg, $100 for 10 kg,
      he has inventory of 340 melons. On the table 58 melons, every melon weighs
      about 15 kg, bought from the South two days ago, they are fresh and red,
      good quality.

      Chuan was very impressed and realised the difference between himself and
      Jing. He decided not to

      resign but to

      learn from Jing.

      My dear friends, a more successful person is more observant, thinks more and
      understands in depth. For the same matter, a more successful person sees
      several years ahead, while we see only tomorrow. The difference between a
      year and a day is 365 times.

      Think! how far have you

      seen ahead in your life?

      How thoughtful

      in depth

      are you?

      An excellent opportunity for SEVA!
      Extend your helping hands,VISIT  http://www.akshayaa.bravehost.com/
      *<>*___________________*<>*

    • SuryaNarayananKrishnaMoorthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2005

        Received from my dear friend for circulation....

        thank you, my dear friend and Jai Guru Dev to you and to all...

        THE TRAP

        A friend drove me to lunch downtown and – miracle of
        miracles – found an empty parking space right in front
        of the restaurant. But just as he turned on his
        blinker and started to back in, another car zipped
        into the space, its driver yelling, "Whoever’s faster
        wins!"

        I was furious, but my friend just shrugged and
        began looking for another space.

        A fool shows his annoyance at once,
        but a prudent man overlooks an insult.
        – Proverbs 12:16

        Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
        – Voltaire

        "Didn't that bother you?" I asked my friend once we
        were seated in the restaurant. His reply amazed me. "I
        never let anyone provoke me for things I can't
        change,” he said quietly.

        His answer was food for
        thought that was much more nourishing than the lunch
        we went on to share. It became clear to me that when I
        Iet myself fall into provocation trap, I give up
        control over my emotions, which eventually hurts no
        one but me.

        Has someone provoked you recently?

        Stay out of the trap!

        for your kind information....please circulate to your friends too......

        FEED POOR CHILDREN.....
        *&*&*
        For PositivE-ThoughT-ProvokinG Info,
        subscribe to goodmannewsman

        by sending an email to:

        goodmannewsman-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        *&*&**&*&*

        Jai Guru Dev,
        If you are a member of the Art of Living Family,
        please send an email to:
        srisrijaigurudev-subscribe @yahoogroups.com
        and become a member of this group too.
        Jai Guru Dev
        *&*&**&*&*

        IF YOU NEED AN EMAIL ID

        in GMAIL/GOOGLE

        please send a "Request-Email" to:

        surya661666@...

        and I shall send you an "Invite-Email".

        Dear one,
        I am creating a birthday calendar
        of all my friends and family.
        Could you please click on the
        link below to enter your birthday for me.
        Cheers and Thanks,
        SURYA