INTEGRITY

  • SuryaNarayananKrishnaMoorthy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005

      Integrity

      It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong;

      not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich;

      not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned;

      and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.

      An excellent opportunity for SEVA!
      Extend your helping hands,VISIT  http://www.akshayaa.bravehost.com/
      *<>*___________________*<>*

    • SuryaNarayananKrishnaMoorthy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005

        Integrity

        It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong;

        not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich;

        not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned;

        and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.

        An excellent opportunity for SEVA!
        Extend your helping hands,VISIT  http://www.akshayaa.bravehost.com/

        Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
        http://in.mail.yahoo.com