Re: Any satsang in Bhopal?

  • artoflivingbhopal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2002
      Dear Tanusha,

      Jai Guru Dev!!!!!

      Wel come to Bhopal . On every thursday at Ram Mandir,Janki Nagar,
      Near janki Enclave ,Chuna Bhatti, Kolar Road, we have satsang at 8 to
      9 pm. Do come and attend.

      RM Sharma

      --- In artofliving_india@y..., Ms Tanusha Bhatia
      <tanusha_bhatia@y...> wrote:

      > Dear All,
      >
      > Jai Guru Dev!!!!!!
      >
      > I am coming for the first time to Bhopal on 4th Jun'02 for official
      work.In case there is any satsang in Bhopal pls inform me about the
      same so that I can attend that.

      > Jai Guru Dev
      >
      > Tanusha Bhatia
      >
      > Delhi

      >    Yahoo! Autos - everything you wanted to know about cars and
      bikes