Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism?

  • SuryaNarayananKrishnaMoorthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Walking the spiritual path is a very subtle process; it is not something to jump into naively. There are numerous sidetracks which lead to a distorted,
      ego-centered version of spirituality; we can deceive ourselves into thinking we are developing spiritually when instead we are strengthening our egocentricity through spiritual techniques.

      -Chogyam Trungpa, "Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism"

      An excellent opportunity for SEVA!
      Extend your helping hands,VISIT  http://www.akshayaa.bravehost.com/

      Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
      http://in.mail.yahoo.com