YOU can make a difference!!!

  • Prashant Jhingran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      What is Poverty?

      India is not a poor country, yet a significant proportion of our people
      are poor.
      Poverty is not only income poverty.
      Other indicators of poverty are illiteracy, disease, infant mortality,
      malnutrition, absence of skills and unemployment.
      [Extract from: Indian Budget for the year 2005-06; By: Finance Minister
      of India , Mr. P Chidambaram (MBA, Harvard Business School)]

      Hey! You are lucky coz......
      You belong to the elite group of people who are above the poverty line!
      :-)

      But have you done anything any help to eliminate POVERTY in India and
      perhaps from the World ?
      :-(

      Want to do something even while living on a foreign soil with minimal
      effort?

      Take some time off from your busy schedule & browse through
      www.5h.org
      [Health, Homes, Hygiene, Human Values, Harmony in Diversity]

      Know more, Share & Care ....

      And YOU can make a difference!

      Other associated sites:
      www.iahv.org
      &
      www.artofliving.org

      PS:Kindly fwd to all your friends & relatives.

      Regards,
      Prashant Jhingran

      Huawei Technologies
      Beijing, China
      Ph# 00-86-10-82882016 (O)
      00-86-10-62974038 (R)
      "You see, all the problems in the world are created by those who want
      'perfection.' "
      -- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar www.artofliving.org