request for an idea

  • vivek vivekananth
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      friends,
      I am vivekananth from chennaiI attended course in
      chennai .,I have a problem,I am suffering from
      insomnia and anxiety,I have a disturbed
      sleep,unnecessarily I worry for no reason,I have tried
      out english medicine,it doesnt work well,I feel I
      should not be addicted, to medicine,kindly suggest me
      an alternate way,how to come out of it,any alternate
      medicine etc
      yours
      vivekananth