Jai Gurudev

  • ram647
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi dear ones,
      there is one more site at http://groups.msn.com/jaigurudev with the
      same purpose to share our news, views and experiences of all aol
      members especially in Delhi area. It was created on 02 Nov 04. Please
      send me your suggestions/comments/upcoming events etc.

      Jai Gurudev
      ram647@...
    • chand_ramki
      Message 2 of 19 , Mar 16, 2005
        Hi Friends,

        I am Ms. Chandrika member of AOL.

        I have done the basic course & Advance Course once at Bangalore
        Ashram.

        Its really great to become a member of this group and i find it
        extremely good.

        Wish everyone all the very best and May God Bless each and everyone
        in this earth with lots and lots of good health and wealth.

        Jaigurudev !!!
      • purvagupta19
        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 22, 2005
          Jai Gurudev
          How is everyone
          i m sorry for giving this message in this group but there is no other
          option plz do me a favour if any one has a literature on stress and
          sudershan kriya as i m doing research on this topic so plz any one
          help me
          Jai Gurudev
        • guruspurva
          Message 4 of 19 , Jul 22, 2005
            having faith in the world without having faith in GOD doesnot bring
            complete peace. If you have faith and love, you automatically have
            peace and freedom. People who are extremly disturbed should only have
            faith in GOD to help overcome their problems.
            There is a difference between faith and confidence. Faith is the
            begining. Confidence is the result. Faith in yourself brings freedom.
            Faith in the world brings you peace of MIND. Faith in GOD evokes love
            in you.

            BANGLORE ASHRAM , INDIA
            MAY 28,1998
          • IDEA INDIA
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 17, 2005
              We have undergone the basic & Advanced course

              --
              Regards
              Sita & Sivaram
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 20, 2006
                Jai Gurudev!!

                Please check out the attachment to make a difference in somebody's life.

              • darpan.x.kachhawaha@jpmchase.com
                Message 7 of 19 , Feb 11, 2008

                  Bust your Stress and Boost your Confidence and have lots and lots of Fun....

                  Do you want to inspire brilliance within u?

                  Do you want to have peace of mind instead of pieces of mind?

                  Meet
                  the challenge and Accelerate excellence within you with the help of
                  interactive process, breathing techniques,fun games and profound
                  knowledge which one can implement in day to day and much more...

                  Come experience!!!

                  AGE GROUP- 18-30 YRS

                  Dates: 21st feb to 24th feb.

                  Timings : 5pm to 9pm.

                  Venue : MMRDA Grounds.

                  Contact FOR REGISTRATION :9867672475
                  9820111620

                  DONATION - Rs.500/- FOR FRESHERS
                  Rs. 200/- FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE ANY ART OF LIVING COURSE

                  EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE GETTING A PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE

                  HEYY SO SEE YOU ALL GUYS THERE
                  COME WITH YOUR GANG AND HAVE LODS OF FUNN

                  http://www.yesplus.org

                  JAI GURUDEV

                  This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.Please refer to http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures for disclosures relating to UK legal entities.