Touching life story.....

  • Aashish
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 3:39 AM
      Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 2:27 PM
      Subject: [aol-hyd] Touching life story.....

      Jaigurudev!
      A young man was getting ready to graduate college. For
      many months he had admired a beautiful sports car in a dealer's
      showroom, and knowing his father could well afford it, he told
      him that was all he wanted.

      As Graduation Day approached, the young man awaited
      signs that his father had purchased the car. Finally, on the
      morning  of his graduation his father called him into his private
      study. His father told him how proud he was to have such a fine
      son, and  told him how much he loved him. He handed his son
      a beautiful   wrapped gift box.

      Curious, but somewhat disappointed the young man
      opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible. Angrily,
      he raised his voice at his father and said, "With all your money you
      give  me  a Bible?" and stormed out of the house, leaving the holy
      book.

      Many years passed and the young man was very successful in
      business.
      He had a beautiful home and wonderful family, but realized his
      father was very old, and thought perhaps he should go to him. He
      had   not seen him since that graduation day. Before he could make
      arrangements, he received a telegram telling him his father had
      passed away, and willed all of his possessions to his son. He
      needed   to come home immediately and take care things.
      When he arrived at  his father's house, sudden sadness and
      regret filled his heart.

      He began to search his father's important papers and
      saw the still new Bible, just as he had left it years ago. With
      tears,  he opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. As he
      read those   words, a car key dropped from an envelope
      taped behind the Bible.
      It  had a tag with the dealer's name, the same dealer who had the
      sports  car he had desired. On the tag was the date of his
      graduation,
      and the words...PAID IN FULL.

      How many times do we miss God's blessings because they are not
      packaged as we expected?

      I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in
      the little and simple things that we take for granted. .even in our
      electronic age . .

      The good news is that you are loved. Don't miss out on a blessing
      because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.

                      Expect the unexpected....
                         Have A Happy Day!
          & keep your eyes open for the beauty
                     that has been created