The Deepest Feeling Shows Itself In complete Silence

  • Aashish-Hotmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004

          Have you ever experienced a moment in your life when
          you just ran out  of words and you go... s i l e n t ....

          Let me assist you in recalling...

          .. the moment when you left your home for the first
          time and you look  back at your parents who are worried
          that their son/daughter are  leaving them yet happy
          that their child took the first step towards
          independence.

          ... the moment when the girl/boy you like most..
          smiled back at you!
          You dont say anything.. you just smile back..

          ... the moment when you ge t better marks than you
          expected... those "numb" moments of ecstacy n surprise
          is that true?"...

          ... the moment when you are parting with your old
          friend(s) and the train has just started... and you are
          standing on the door of the wagon.. waving "bye-bye"
          with your heart beating fast...

          ... the moment after the HR manager has just called
          you and told you,"You are through! Congrats!"

          ... the moment when you sit alone in your room after
          having told everyone that you cleared that exam you
          prepared for 6 months!!

          You can go on remembering your "special" moments!

          I had always wondered why I never said anything to
          myself at those moments.. as if it was "understood"...
          happiness, joy, pain.. all feelings just flowed ceaselessly
          in the 'years' that passed in those flash moments!

          They say.. the best way to communicate is through
          "silence".

          Love. Joy. Grief. Surprise. Anger. Hope. Expectations.
          Support. Non-cooperation...

          Can you imagine the importance of a silent moment in a
          song??

          When Bryan Adams stops for a while along with music,
          before he goes on in his husky voice...
          ... Please forgive me. I cant stop loving you!

          Ever had those moments when you thought you were tired
          enough that you reach for your bed after dinner.. but find
          yourself wide awake looking at the roof of your room silently...

          But you sure are 'thinking'... those moments of
          self-talk are the most important in our lives. Those
          moments when we listen to our own hearts! Those
          promise s... those decisions... those are the moments
          when we make our destinies!

          Next time you go silent... listen carefully to what
          your heart is  saying.. listen to its joy...listen to its pain..
          listen to its fears.. listen to its desires..

          Dont make it shut up and go off to sleep... LISTEN TO
          THAT VOICE and ACCEPT EVERYTHING IT SAYS!
          That voice alone can lead you to the abode of peace that
          your sleep lacks... peace that awaits you!

          Be in touch with your true self... be silent once a
          day, every day !
          "The Deepest Feeling Shows Itself In complete Silence"