Getting started

  • monitrix1477
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for your interest in the group. I hope that you will begin
      posting to the group, which is easy to do just send an emai to:

      artloft@yahoogroups.com

      and emailing anything about scheduling to me at heffel@... for
      our group.

      If you look on CALENDAR on the left of the home page of this group
      which is btw:

      you will find our listing of what is happening. its cool. check the
      calendar on line and on our door, so you know what is going on at the
      space, and let us know about your special events early, so we can
      make sure the space is available to you when you want it.

      Glad to have you as part of our group!!

      Please post and tell us about yourself, your vital contact info, and
      what you are up to in the space. Thanks again.
      Take care.

      Katie Heffelfinger
      coordinator to the stars