No activity in last 7 days
ARTISTS AGAINST HOWARD is a group of painters, sculptors, singers, actors, performers, writers, technical personnel, radio personalities, musicians, stand up comedians, graphic artists, choreographers, directors, computer artists – EVERYONE involved in either the performing, visual or electronic arts - banding together to help oust John Howard at the next Australian Federal Election to be held in 2007.
- Sep 7, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.