Lowongan Legal Supervisor Indomobil Group

  • recruitment.imsi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2012
      Lowongan Legal Supervisor Indomobil Group

      PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional Tbk

      ..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....

      We are currently looking for highly dedicated and qualified applicant to fill the positions of:

      Legal Supervisor (LGS)
      Jakarta Raya

      Requirements:

      Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable university with GPA min 3.00
      Max 33 years old and have min experience 3 years in the same position
      Holder of Advocate License (PERADI)
      Fluent in written and spoken English
      Good interpersonal skills
      Dynamic, energetic, disciplined individuals who have strong integrity and able to cope with high standard work
      Must be self-starter and able to work independently or as parts of a team

      Please send your application letter including your CV through the following address:

      HR Department
      PT Indomobil Sukses Internasional Tbk
      Wisma Indomobil 1 Lt. 9
      Jl. MT Haryono Kav.8 - Jakarta 13330