We are recruiting experienced talented people to Junior Admin and Admin Officer

  • Dap
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      DONATA SERVICES INDONESIA is recruiting professionals for our client: a major Consulting Company in Indonesia. We are recruiting experienced talented people to be position as:

      JUNIOR ADMINISTRATION (Code: JA)
      a. Female, ( maximum age 25 years ).
      b. Minimum Diploma 2 (Secretary/Business/Social Science or )
      c. Minimum 1 year and maximum 3 years secretarial experience
      d. Confident and well presented
      e. Good communication Skills (written and spoken English)
      f. Able to work under pressure over long hours
      g. Must have basic computer skills (word, excel)

      ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (Code: AO)
      a. Female, Maximum 35 years old.
      b. Bachelor's degree in Office Administration / Accounting / Business Management
      c. Having at least 2-3 years experience in Administration Officer.
      d. Highly motivated, disciplined, and able to work under pressure.
      e. Must have basic computer skills (word, excel).
      f. Having excellent in administration and communication skill, both in oral and written English

      If you have the above qualifications, send your application letter, recent photo and Resume/CV to: recruitment@... in MS Word format (please limit your file to max 200 KB). Write down the Code in the subject of your e-mail, please stated your Salary Expectation.
      Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

      NOTES:
      - Please provide more than 1 phone numbers, and make sure your mobile phone is active, if you are abroad also provide your local number.
      - Do not forget to state your year's experiences, salary expectation, professional certificates, your recent Passport and its expiration date.
      - All CV must be in ENGLISH!