Lowongan Corporate Legal

  • Always Vacancies
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 2:18 AM

      mstars logo2.jpg

      PT. ANTAR MITRA PRAKARSA

      We are a group of Creative Based Companies ranging from e-Banking and e-Commerce, Digital Music Recording & Publishing, Mobile Content Publishing, Social Networking, to Fashion Apparel Retail. We believe in our people, as through m-STARS's values, our people have COMPASSION to empower each of their costumers. This Burning Compassion is a motor who drives our Continuous Innovation.

      We invite you to join us as:

      CORPORATE LEGAL (Code : CL)

      Located: Kemang

      Job Requirement :

      ·         Male /  Female

      ·         Age maximum 25 years old

      ·         Latest semester (Semester 7) or S1 fresh graduate in Law from reputable university

      ·         Detail oriented, have a interest in Labor Law, Civil Procedure Law (Litigation Skill), Civil Law, Business Law, and Company Law

      ·         Computer literate (Excel, Word, Power Point, Internet and Email)

      If you’re interested in see our website at www.m-stars.net and  submit your resume and portofolio to career@.... Please ensure that you have provided as much information as possible in your resume - this will help ensure that we are able to make an informed selection decision based on your specific skills.

      Don't forget to tell us why you think you're the right person for the job.

      Please send your resume and latest photo to:

      PT Antar Mitra Prakarsa

      Gedung Two Kemang Place

      Jl. Kemang Raya Selatan No. 2,

      Jakarta 12550