471We are recruiting experienced talented people to Accounting & Finance Officer

  • Dap
    Jul 10 8:25 PM
      DONATA SERVICES INDONESIA is recruiting professionals for our client: a major Engineering Contractor (Oil & Gas) in Indonesia. We are recruiting experienced talented people to be position as:

      ACCOUNTING & FINANCE OFFICER (Code: AFO)

      a. Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable university
      b. Female, Maximum 35 years old.
      c. Having 3-4 years experience in Finance and Accounting, relevant experience preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
      d. Able to handle full set of accounts (GL, AP, AR and Fixed Assets) and ensure timely and accurate month-end closing activities as well as submission of financial management and statutory reports.
      e. Knowledge in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Cost Control Principles as well as IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standard).
      f. Holding brevet certificates A and B.
      g. Familiar with Accounting software Accurate, AccPac, or Zahir software
      h. Competent with Indonesia payroll tax, VAT & withholding tax.
      i. Able to make financial Reports and Tax Reports.
      j. Good computer skills.
      k. Fluent in English both spoken and written

      If you have the above qualifications, send your application letter, recent photo and Resume/CV to: recruitment@... in MS Word format (please limit your file to max 200 KB). Write down the Code in the subject of your e-mail, please stated your Salary Expectation.
      Only short listed candidates will be contacted.

      NOTES:
      - Please provide more than 1 phone numbers, and make sure your mobile phone is active, if you are abroad also provide your local number.
      - Do not forget to state your year's experiences, salary expectation, professional certificates, your recent Passport and its expiration date.
      - All CV must be in ENGLISH!