Robot Club of Traverse City, MI

  • pgrayson_1999
    Message 1 of 1398 , Jan 1, 2001
      Next meeting:<br>Date: 1/9/01<br>Time: 6
      pm<br>Place: M-Tec Building (2600 Aero Park Drive, in the
      Airport Industrial Park,<br>off Parsons Road, Traverse
      City, MI)<br><br>The Robot Club meets the second
      Tuesday of each month.<br>Meetings last about 1 hour and
      are very informal so you can meet other<br>people,
      see their projects and take pictures.<br>The club is
      open to anyone, of any age, interested in
      presentation "Autonomous Robots Around The World" by Paul
      You are welcome to bring your own projects to show or
      bring stuff that you would like to trade.<br><br>4.
      Free robot stuff will be given away ( back copies of
      robot related<br>magazines and inspirational machine
      parts )<br><br>Membership Drive: Join the Robot Club!
      Dues have been kept low so everyone<br>can
      join.<br>$15 one year membership<br>$28 two year
      membership<br>$40 three year membership<br>$300 life time
      membership<br><br>Please make your check out to the treasurer: Paul F.
      Engineer<br>AMERICAN INDUSTRIAL MAGIC<br>1892 Pinewood
      Ave.<br>Traverse City, MI 49684-9022<br>(231) 946-0187, FAX (231)
      display of 33 animated stuffed toy bears at the Grand
      Traverse<br>Resort is doing well. The Robot Club sign in the display
      has attracted some<br>attention. The bears have held
      up well. There have only been a few
      repairs<br>needed to keep it going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
      since mid Nov.<br>Thanks to everyone who
      helped.<br><br>The club is looking for a Robot Wars chairman, if you
      would consider doing<br>this, let Paul know.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005