Re: GA and AI

  • wizard_of_frozzbozz
    Message 1 of 1398 , Dec 23, 2000
      I don't think that one could do that in a
      technical way, after all, wouldn't that be out of the
      definition of neuaral net? Where would the parameters come
      from? Given these problems, I don't think that GA's
      could be units in a neural net. Infact, from my
      perspective, the two technologies are mutally exculsive if one
      want's good results (one can't combine the two into one
      algorithm is what I mean here, not that they can't both be
      used in the same problem, I hope I am being clear on
      this)
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005