Re: Club Project

  • RoBoJRR
    Message 1 of 1398 , Sep 4, 1999
      That sounds like an awesome Idea, NASA's Clips
      language might be good for that, but I don't think it's
      free. <br><br>Language is not an area I have ever put
      much thought in as fas as what is needed to make a
      system learn from it or understand it. It seems to me
      too often the AI language chatter programs just seem
      to follow a list of responses, like I say "Hello or
      Hi" and it is programmed to respond to that...not
      real thought in that it is saying. I don't know how
      you get around that?<br><br>Have any of you heard of
      Bayesian Statistics? It's just something I am just now
      reading about. It seems to be hot in its use in AI
      systems. Maybe some form of logic layout like that could
      be used to make the program make predictions on the
      type of answers it should give you?<br><br>-Justin
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005