Re: AI and Tourette's syndrome

  • bardoi
    Message 1 of 1398 , Aug 31, 2000
      As for Tourette's Syndrome- I don't know. What
      treatments are being pursued right now?<br><br>As for
      comments from machina about building programs that build
      themselves, the first benefit of that is: We'll know it can
      be done.<br><br>Second, if it prints out all it's
      moves while it's doing them, we could study the tracks.
      It might not help us with human intelligence, but it
      would give us one example of intelligence.
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005