Re: Theres is no ...

  • skazzytl
    Message 1 of 1398 , Jun 29, 2000
      hi Bardoi,<br><br>That's odd. When I load the
      page, it has the graphic for "OpenMind Common Sense",
      then text for "Teaching computers about the stuff we
      all know," followed by the line "Welcome Thomas!"
      with the "Teach Open Mind!" button right below it.
      After that, it says "You have entered .. pieces of
      information."<br><br>Perhaps the program was down when you tried it. The team
      is constantly improving and loading new versions of
      it. It seems to be working right now.<br><br>thanks
      for trying,<br><br>- Tom
      Message 1398 of 1398 , Aug 19, 2005